29 April, 2009

its been a while...

well, after all the excitment of starting a blog, I got really busy, and I am afraid my blog suffered. Work is like that....times you are ready to end it all by throwing yourself off the nearest cliff and next thing youre so busy, you forget the cliff ever existed....weird...


well, updates... hmm.... well, had a really good weekend this past one... managed to redecorate my whole room...and even though it is still in the process of completion, the main bits are done... want to know what i did.... well, i am going to tell you even if you dont want to hear (hee hee....evilness of having a blog dedicated to the ramblings of oneself...lol). Ok, so I had a brainwave to paint stripes down my one wall, it looks awesome (very classy).. in a grey colour.. (according to the paint company the colour is castle stone)... the opposite wall was painted in solid grey, and I bought the MOST amazing light fixture ever known to man.... it was beautiful... I will add a pic...its really grainy though, it was taken with my cellphone, at 6 in the morning, when (now that it is winter) there is not enough sun to find your own bloody feet nevermind take pictures....


I still need to buy two bedside tables, and a big, ornate mirror for next to my bed and on the stripey wall respectively.... but these may take some time, I only want to buy exactly what I want.... gonna have to hit the antique shops cause there is nothing better than an antique... so lived in... love the history that they represent...
yay for having a cool room.... It makes you never want to leave it


No comments:

Post a Comment