30 April, 2009

(insert witty title of your choice here)

hello there everyone....

had the most awesome chat last night with my longtime friend K.... I have forgotten how cool it is to have someone that you can just laugh with... she is one of the few people in this world who can laugh at strange, random things.... and by laugh i mean hysetrical, crowd-staring-at -the-weirdos laughing which I do way to little of... it was great. I dont think I laugh enough, not in the last year def, so having that chat reminded me of the type of person I actually am... I have got to laugh more.

I am planning to go visit K in September this year, so the Cape better watch out, I dont think it will ever, EVER be the same after us two crazy buggers have painted the town ever colour known to man, beast or insect... its going to be a legendary holiday...and I cannot wait....I am gonna come back with good memories, I know it....

It is funny how it is so easy to lose oneself in the chaos of life, I mean, I have really become aware of the fact that I have become a really grumpy person when I used to be much more lighthearted...I used to be the one always laughing... how I got to my current state of grumpiness...I am not sure...it just sort of happened... I think i really need to have a break from general life and just get back to how I used to be... A much less paranoid, much more smiley human being :)

So, I am resolute to make the change.... and I am excited about it...how well it goes...weeelllllll, thats another story all together... but time to get rid of the old and bring in the new (kicking and screaming)....

p.s. for k "coca cola"

1 comment:

  1. That chat earned you a ridiculous large cocktail the size of a chair - complete with weird fruit trimmings and umbrellas.

    You're the best.

    ReplyDelete