06 May, 2009

ramblings....

hello out there



I think I have writers block....ALREADY.... lol.... so funny... It is so hard to think of things to write about all the time...I seriously do not know how people become writers for a living... it is just too difficult...



work is the same old thing over and over again and I am beginning to curse karma for not making my parents super loaded, so that I could pursue mindless activities like watching TV, reading, and a range of other mindless yet exciting activities that would make me super happy every moment of my life... that said... I would probably be a useless, good-for-nothing if that happened so I am grateful for that... I am applying for a new job position... hoping I get it, would love to have a bit more responsibility in my postion at work, I like my job, but seriously, if its not a bit more brain exciting I think I will end up losing the remainder of the few marbles still rolling around in my head.

So, my life is a bit tiring at the moment....my mother is having the biggest fight with my dear ol'sister and her husband, and seeing that they live with us...it makes life a lot painful! I mean, in order to fully grasp they idea of this...let me introduce you to my clan....

My dad: the typical paternal figure...love cars, all manly activities and is very level-headed. He is normally calm, and collected but can be a serious pessimist at times.... which is so painful. We have little in commen when it comes to loving cars, motor bikes etc... but we both share a passion for history that connects us....

My Mom: A great woman. I love her dearly, but she can be overly-sensitive, and have the tendency to take any form of diagreement with her as a sign that we do not love her anymore... this is tiring. She is generous, and very loving.... but when angry becomes a screamer.... will shout you down, and refuse to listen...AWWW...can drive you mad...

My sister: can be the most humble, and compassionate person the one minute, and an evil, spoilt manipulative little gremlin the next. She is three years my senior, but sometimes I feel like I am the older one... she will tell the tallest tale and then act all innocent... my mother and her can RAGE at one another...

My brother-in-law: well, he is full of good iintention, but is quite possibly the one human being on this planet capable of annoying the living crap out of me....rage!!!! Grrrr!!!

so, now that you have been introduced:

My mom and sister are haing a huge fight at the moment...both think they are right, both have valid, good argument points, but both have gone completely overboard about the whole issue... they have been screaming at one another for 4 days now... and with neither willing to conceed a moral defeat.... it looks set to continue for at least another 3 days.... give me strength...for me the whole thing is ridiculous and fighting, and screaming because the one offended the other because she was cross that my brother-in-law disappeared for a whole day, leaving my mother to have to take my sister all over the place to complete tasks that he was supposed to complete with my sister.... is silly... shouldn't you be shouting at him, and loving each other??? or am I just not understanding this correctly... hmmmm.... confusion reigns.... seems to me, the person who started the crap is not getting any of the screaming at...

they (my sister and mother) need to sort it out...and get back to loving each other.... and considering me the deviant one...lol.....

Anyways, at least I have a special person that can keep me semi grounded when I want to throttle the life out of those silly ladies.... so thanks to that very special, and important person...

ok... time to get to work, and continue reading the flurry of emails that I get sent about why the one is wrong and the other is right and vice versa... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment