13 May, 2009

oh my f*&%@ing hell

ok, I am officially the most bored I have ever been....

I have tried to amuse myself it ten zillion ways, and still I am so bored.... to try and explain how I am feeling, I am feeling like my legs want tp get up and run away from my body...and I am getting tingles all over my body, that seem to be voting for me to get up from my desk, let out a gargantuous scream!!! (something like aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), jump up and run out the building, not looking back at all the people that will no doubt be wondering what the crazy white bloke is doing screaming and running in a mad cloud of legs, arms, uninterrupted screaming and general losing mindness.....

bloody hell....work today is impossible...in fact this whole week has been impossible, the work is either not there, or more of the same tedious, boring, insanely repetitive crap I do everyday.... i need:

a) a long holiday
b) a lot of alcohol
c) a comfortable couch and a TV

or, d) all of the above (hee hee)

I am really not a happy bunny.... what happened to the absolute bliss you used to get as a child from the most simple tasks.... the sand pit became the most amazing thing one could ever do... as we get older all that magic seems to disappear, and the monotony of work begins... how I wish my computer screen could give the the same magical bliss that that bloody sand pit used to give me.....

my personal lfe is good though ...no complaints there.... just that I wish I didn't have to work, and could instead become a garden designer, dig around in the dirt, plant gardens and be the happiest creature ever... in fact, I have decided that I should implement a 5 year plan... and that five year plan invloves me not working for the man anymore, and starting a garden service and potentially a nursery... I am adament I will achive this...

by the way my mom and sister resolved their issues...thankfully.... about 3 days after that last post..... I was ready to pound my head against any blunt object I could find...so kudo's to them for sorting that sh*t out :)

blah...back to the tedium........................ Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment